Brand Positioning Studies
Strategic positioning research is conducted to determine who the customers of your product/service are and what should be told about the product or service to get them to buy from you.
Finding the right target and message to build your marketing plan can be crucial in the success of your product. Both qualitative and quantitative research techniques are used to determine a brand’s positioning.
- What are our relative strengths and weaknesses?
- How do consumers see our brand?
- What is our image?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Who are our customers?
- Are we emphasizing the right benefit mix to the right people?
- Can we target our product to other markets by emphasizing other benefits?
- Is my marketing mix coherent?